Dreaming of becoming a dog walker in New York, NY?
Start helping dogs in your community get the walks they deserve by joining the pawsome team at Wag!. In doing so, you'll provide a valuable service to pet parents, all on your own schedule!How Do I Become a Wag! walker?
- Start your application by clicking above
- Tell us why your experience will make you the best Wag! walker ever
- Pass our safety assessment
- Complete your Wag! Walker profile
- A Wag! Activation team member will review your profile and get you waggin
Why become a Wag! walker?
- Confident, knowledgeable walkers must be at least 18 years of age
- Own an iPhone 5 or newer, or an Android 4.2 or newer
- Know the importance of leash and harness security
- Follow detailed instructions left by pet parents
- Be excited to form lasting friendships with dogs and offer top-notch service to Wag! users in New York, NY
Wag! walkers come from a variety of backgrounds, from student to retiree. The common theme shared among our walkers is the passion we share for animal health and care.
Wag! is for the pups! By becoming a Wag! walker you are personally helping to feed shelter dogs with every pooch you take on a stroll.
Stay active, stay healthy! Get your steps in while helping your four legged friends get theirs in at the same time.
Earn money on your own time. As a Wag! Walker you have the freedom to make your own schedules and take walks where and when it is most convenient to you!