Mike is working in the garage rebuilding his classic car. There are car parts and tools lying all over the place. Muffin, his daughter's snow white, very furry, American Eskimo dog, decides to investigate what's happening in the garage, and no one notices as she brushes up against several greasy engine parts. Now Muffin is covered in grease! This can be dangerous, because if Muffin tries to lick off the grease she could get very sick from toxic substances and grease may be flammable, making a grease and fur covered dog a walking fire hazard.
Dogs can get into all kinds of trouble and get covered in all kinds of noxious substances present in their environment, including being covered in grease. Whether your dog picks up grease in your home or on an excursion somewhere, you will want to get it off fast. Not only is it unsightly, and your dog can transfer it to you and your property such as vehicle upholstery or household furniture, but it can present a health hazard. Fortunately, there are several ways of de-greasing your furry friend.