Arroyo Seco

0 Reviews
Camp Type: Tent, RV
Dogs Allowed: Yes
Restroom: Flushing
Permit: Not required
Shower: Yes
Wifi: Unknown
Entrance Fee: $25.00
Campfire: Limited use
Pet Fee: None
Leash Rule: Unknown

California is flush with beautiful, spacious stretches of land, many of which are government-sanctioned public spaces. The Los Padres National Forest is an excellent example of an immersive nature experience with plenty of activities and amenities to offer. Whether you are a local living nearby or a visitor traveling across the country, you are sure to appreciate the magic found here. If you’re planning an overnight stay with your pup, the Arroyo Seco Campground is the pawfect place to sleep under the stars.

For day use, the cost is $10. However, the full experience includes camping. If you hold an Interagency Senior or Access Pass, you can receive 50% off your camping fees! You can opt for a single or double campsite unless you need a larger space. Prices will vary based on the amenities and size. Group camping starts at $125 per night, but is only available by reservation. About 80% of the campsites require one, so plan accordingly during peak season. The remaining 20%, a mere eight sites, are first-come, first-served. Additionally, there is a 14-night maximum stay, so if you and Rocky are planning to travel for longer, you will have to check out another one of the state parks in the area. 

Speaking of the peak season, you and Rocky may pre-fur the park in the later months, when it is less crowded. Spring is also an excellent time to set up camp at Arroyo Seco, as the weather is comfortable and the foliage is in bloom! Year-round, you’ll have access to picnic tables, BBQ grills, and fire pits at all campsites, though fire use may be limited or restricted. There are water stations conveniently located throughout the grounds, and modern sites have coin showers!

Arroyo Seco is a well-maintained campground with accessibility options and plenty of perks. There are two small lakes in the park nearby and the Arroyo River, which runs right by the campground.

Wag! does not allow or encourage Pet Care Providers to bring dogs to parks.
Lake, Diverse Landscape
Bears, Snakes, Mountain Lions
47600 Arroyo Seco Road
Greenfield, CA 93927
Open Year-Round
Be The First To Review
47600 Arroyo Seco Road
Greenfield, CA 93927
Open Year-Round