Hide & Seek
Frida is a beautiful girl who has two different color eyes and definitely takes after her Aussie side with looks apart from her short fur. She has a naturally bobbed tail and is blue and white. She's a good listener 80% of the time and the other 20% stubborn as can be, haha. However she has picked up training extremely fast and if calm will do as asked. She is very high energy so keeping her mentally and physically active is very important so she doesnt act out (She's still a puppy so she can be a bit sassy). She's great with everyone we have socialized her with but barks if anyone walks near our house that she doesn't know. Along those same lines she loves me and my daughter both and is a good family dog however is more attached to me. From what I have studied it is not unusual for them to choose one person they bond the most with and claim them. She can be overprotective of me at times so I would again stress the importance of socialization and training! She's nippy, it's scared a few of my daughter's friends who now shrink away if she even sits by them. I'm not sure if this is due to her being a puppy yet or being a herder but we are working on that as well. She's incredibly loving and affectionate and wants to snuggle constantly. She follows me through the house at every moment. All in all she's an absolutely wonderful addition to the family, strikingly beautiful, and wonderful dog. I would suggest this breed to anyone who can keep up with them, keep them entertained and stimulated and has the dedication to socializing and training them that is needed with a herding breed in genral.